Are you an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about Life Sciences and customer experience? If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
To drive and increase sales of Ansell’s products, we are seeking to hire a skilled Vertical Life Sciences Specialist who will be responsible for achieving or exceeding targeted sales of Ansell products within the assigned territory (France) in line with the Ansell Life Sciences Solutions strategy.
The Vertical Specialist LSS will actively promote the Ansell and BioClean brands, facilitating the development of promotional programs at end-users and identified specialised distributors. He/she will have as an overall objective to maximize conversions to the Ansell and Bioclean range and maintain recurrent business whilst creating a value sell proposition through end user and distributor loyalty. The Vertical Specialist Life Sciences France will reports to the Sales Director EMEA Life Sciences Solutions.
Your responsibilities as a Vertical specialist Life Sciences?
• Directly asses, analyse, prioritise, plan and execute Ansell’s distributor business within the designated territory to achieve defined revenue and share of objectives.
• Formulate sales and conversion plans and objectives monthly and carry them out within the territory and the vertical. Interact with/coach peers to enhance Life Sciences knowledge and sales efficiency.
• Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and profile at site, regional decision-making levels and with internal stakeholders and colleagues. Network effectively at local territory trade show, exhibition, and industry forums
• Identify and prioritise new business and business growth opportunities
• Conduct a continuous account profile with the management, peers and key end-users from which appropriate market strategies can be developed. Record all relevant data in the CRM system.
• Conduct regular sales meetings with end users and assigned Life Sciences and generalist distributors to keep them informed of new developments in strategy, products and policies. Advise them of the company’s marketing and sales programs.
• Operate as part of the overall business sales team, managing existing business and developing new opportunities efficiently and effectively within the region assigned. To maintain customer satisfaction levels and good working relationships by way of regular contact and excellent communication skills.
•Ensure that accurate product information is shared with both potential and existing customers, offering solutions to meet their needs wherever the product range adequately supports the application. To provide quotations and supporting information, and communicating customer needs to the relevant stakeholders.
• Operate to sales forecast targets and drive growth through increased product take up and new accounts. To report sales figures and pipeline projects • Work closely with customer service, monitor trade expenditure and reporting of customer complaints information via the Quality department
• Actively collaborate with the regional TSM sales force and engage with them using the “moat” cooperation model to optimise field presence and end-user engagement.
• Ensure that all sales business is conducted within relevant legislation, defined trading terms and in accordance with company policy and ethical standards
• Assist in special projects as directed by management.
• Recommend changes in terms of trade agreements, pricing, discount policies, credit arrangements, and conditions of sale to capture changing market needs
• Conducts business intelligence hunting, summarizing & sharing of key market information/trends on new projects and competitor activities/initiatives through multiple sources.
• Support and guide Territory Sales Managers as required to the Line Manager for data reporting purposes, and forecast future sales accurately using sound customer / market knowledge.
• Achieve profit objectives through the control of pricing and his/her own expense
• Prepare all relevant sales plans, budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure that they are presented in a timely manner to line manager and other concerned departments
• Diligently maintain rigorous and accurate data on activities and opportunities within the defined CRM (Salesforce.com), where data accuracy and timeliness is established as a permanent KPI”
Have you got the following experience & skills?
• Preferably Bachelor degree in Business, or related fields or equivalent through experience.
• Minimum 4-5 years of Sales experience, principally in B2B environments
• Demonstrated selling/channel experience in preferably the Life Sciences industry
• Demonstrated experience in consultative selling-like methodologies/approaches
• Existing industry, end-user and distributor network knowledge
• Sound analytical skills in gathering data from multiple sources, eliciting key interpretive outcomes and support strategy setting
• Budget & reporting skills – monitoring, reporting, defining key issues and corrective strategies
• Experience in supporting/coaching colleagues
• Negotiation skills
• Native French language skills
• Strong English language skills, verbal and written
To succeed in this position, you have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
You are the right person for this opportunity, if you are:
• Persuasive & an engaging communicator, both in written & verbal forms
• Able to positively promote the Company's image always
• Strongly self-disciplined regarding business processes/procedures
• An effective team player in partnering with others and other teams
• A problem solver with innovative ideas
• Customer Focused
• Excellent communicator and great listener
• Effective team player
• Performance and quality driven
• Flexible and able to work in a changing environment
• Willing to travel (up to 75%)
The position is a France-based home office position, ideally based in the Southern/ Southern Western part of France.
Work for an international company, the global leader in its sector, in a professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
If you have what it takes and rather start today than tomorrow, we would be happy to get in touch. You can apply by using the "Apply" button and let’s find out if there is a match!