À propos de cette offre
Manager Legal and Corporate Services (M/F)
As a Manager Legal and Corporate Services at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members towards positive results.
As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, Intertrust currently employs some 1,800 experts spread across 26 countries. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities
As our Manager Legal and Corporate Services, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client companies.
Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-7 years of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Postuler sur le site l'entreprise Postuler En continuant, j'accepte les conditions d'utilisation, la politique de confidentialité, et l'utilisation des cookies de Monster.