This position is based in Brno, Czech Republic. Great Training, Career opportunities and Relocation package are provided for you!!!
Please take a minute to review this offer if you’re interested in:
- Working for an international company based in Brno, Czech Republic
- Working with reporting analysts across multiple departments (Service, Sales, Marketing)
- Preparing comprehensive reports with great visualizations
- Delivering analysis to business owners
- Professional challenges which develop your skill-set
- Inspiring improvement and efficiency Working as part of our Operations Support Team in our Brno, Czech Republic office, we’re looking for a Business Reporting Analyst with a creative and engaging personality and the skillset to match.
We expect you to bring fresh ideas and new insights in an engaging format. Show us how YOU turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. Research business problems and create models that help analyze these business problems. Coordinate metrics with other teams for consistency and correctness.
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience creating Power BI dashboards (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience with data visualization techniques
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including experience with managing and modeling of large data sets, required.
- Data Analytics background (in SQL)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis is a plus Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation/communication skills • Excellent listening skills (objective listener) and attention to detail
- Strong time management (organizational) skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines • Comfortable and efficient working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong adaptability to new processes, expectations, fast learner
- Ability to determine priorities at the right time
- Initiative to keep up to date with latest technological advances, especially involving tools which are being utilized
Benefits we all enjoy:
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- A 25 day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership
- Career Progression opportunities