Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!
We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationally through several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digital identities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled into integrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting a :
Role based in Capellen - Luxembourg
Roles and Essential Activities:
You have experienced and are talented in at least one of the following fields:
- Frontend Developer
- HTML5, CSS3
- Bootstrap, Handlebar, Material-UI
- REST/JSON services consumption
- Gulp, Nodejs
- Java Full-Stack Developer
- Java SE & EE
- Spring frameworks
- Micro services architecture
- Swagger, OpenAPI
- REST, SOAP, JPA, Hibernate, XML, JSON
- SQL and database modelling
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Good OO development skills
- Strictly adhered to quality and security
- Skills and knowledge in PKI is an asset
- Solution driven & problem solving oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on the quality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
How to apply ?
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck, by clicking the Apply button below.