We are currently looking for a new engineer to be part of the Virtual Product team (Virtual Capabilities department). The main responsibilities are related to the development, deployment and the application of numerical Finite element methodologies in the context of modeling applications.
To join our team you will need:
The candidate must have successfully completed a 5 years Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering and have a PhD in the context of numerical simulation or an industrial equivalent expertise.
Fluency in English is required.
A previous experience in a research laboratory (university) with composites and viscoelastic materials in structures is an asset.
IT, Soft Skills & others:
- Computational mechanics and in-depth knowledge of Finite Element Analysis
- Non Linear FEA codes (structural, CFD..)
- Non Linear Continuum Mechanics
- Working knowledge of ABAQUS, ANSYS or other commercial FEA solvers
- Knowledge in statistics, Design of Experiment and multi-regression modeling
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (C, C++, Python)
- MS Office (World, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to define and execute projects
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Showing initiative, being proactive
- Willing to travel occasionally