- Responsible for seamless service delivery and value creation to the customers and PBUs, after service is activated for Goodyear Proactive Solutions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of service delivery processes, procedures, tools and solutions. Provide insights in additional solution opportunities based on customer feedback.
- Closely collaborate with sales leaders to plan and execute upsell opportunities with existing customers and test with new customers (pre-sales activities).
- Manage projects end-to-end with internal and external stakeholders (customers, service partners, etc.).
- Drive successful activation of services at customers including remote or onsite training and ensure service availability throughout the lifecycle, including the ongoing management, warranty, spare parts, etc.
- Monitor and analyze service performance and create reports. Identify and coordinate improvement opportunities to help customers increase value.
- Assure proper documentation of processes and procedures and archiving in documentation library.
To join our team you will need:
Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Fluent in English. German and/or French will be considered as an asset.
At least 5 years of experience in customer service delivery
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of IT tools and data analytics / mining, as well as proficiency in project management including time management and prioritization capability
- Ability to develop and deliver action plans
- Capabilities in standard operating procedures development and management
- Proactive and customer-focused personality with excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Able to work in different database environments (SAP, EDW, Cloud, ...)
- Accurate and structured, as well as an autonomously and team-orientated way of working