STRATX SIMULATIONS – Sales & Accounts Manager
StratX Simulations is a division of StratX, a global leader in customized executive training and coaching focusing on strategic marketing and innovation. StratX was founded in 1984, and has worked with over 40 of the Financial Times Global 500 companies from a variety of industries and regions.
StratX Simulations focuses on developing and delivering world-class simulations to the academic community and corporate universities. Our learning solutions are used by students and professors in the world’s leading universities and business schools, including 26 of the top 30 MBA schools according to the Financial times latest ranking.
With headquarters in Paris and an office in Boston, StratX Simulations has a worldwide presence, reaching out academic institutions in over 60 countries on all continents.
For further information, please visit our website: www.stratxsimulations.com
StratX Simulations is looking to recruits a Licensing Account Manager to be part of the StratX Simulations Licensing Team to develop its presence on the EMEAA market with new business development, as well as existing client renewals and expansions.
Licensing Account Manager will be also be involved in marketing planning and actions
- Location: central Paris with occasional business trips in France and abroad
- Type of contract: CDI (Contrat à Durée Indéterminée)
- The position is available now
The activities in which the Account Manager will be involved are the following:
- Responsible for a defined area of the market to create new business: researching new sales leads, Contacting Leads through various traditional and social media, webinars, closing sales
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of key and small accounts: renewal of orders and client expansion, liaison with support department
- Participation in marketing planning and actions lead by Managing Director and Digital Marketing team: presence of business events, new product launches, communication strategies, etc
The Licensing Account Manager should have the following qualities and competencies:
- Ideally Master level in business studies, or lower academic records with proven experience
- 2-3+ years of work experience in a sales position
- Fluency in French and English (mandatory)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- At ease in multi-cultural business environments
- Strong team player with great enthusiasm and curiosity
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with business-oriented social media, such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Interest in new technologies and new communication strategies
- Advanced technological skills and comfort using computer programs
- Knowledge of the academic community in marketing and innovation a strong plus
Contact: Malika.firstname.lastname@example.org, Human Resources Manager