Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg:
Quantitative Analyst (M/W)
You will be working in close collaboration with the Funding and Investor Relations team to manage and develop the Funding Data Warehouse and ensure data quality as well as data analysis.
- Designing, testing, and documenting the Funding Data Warehouse
- Collect, process, and report on secondary market data and develop tools to facilitate it
- Develop analytics tools in Matlab
- Provide research for presentations and marketing purposes
- Generate issuance statistics
- Prepare statistics for Market Group management
- Manage relationships with investors
- Coordinate small internal projects
- University degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Financeor in similar fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in Capital Markets would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of any other European language would be considered as an asset
- Excellent programming skills, particularly Visual Basic and Matlab
- Excellent database knowledge, ideally Microsoft Access
- General understanding of capital markets and trading
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, you interact with internal and external parties with ease.
Our client offers:
- An international organization
- A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.