Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationallythrough several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digitalidentities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled intointegrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
1 Presales (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities:
Technical & functional expert that works with sales teams to ensure that theproduct/service/solutionbeing offered can be designed to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals (including qualification, quotation, RFP & answer tocallfor tenders)
- Attend meetings with account managers (sales team) and acting as a technical & functional advisor,demonstrate demo with features & functionalities
- Develop collaterals with most common use cases for the sales team to support their pitches &demonstrate the value proposition of LuxTrust
- Ensure that the LuxTrust product/service/solution can meet the prospect’s requirements
- Provide support to enroll prospects willing to test the solution
- Analyze & provide detailed design solution & quotation (in case of complex solution) in collaborationwith the sales team
- Present functional & technical proposal to prospects in collaboration with the sales team
- Contribute to offer/value proposition awareness (training, presentation…)
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent OR bachelor with experience insimilar positions
- General knowledge on IT systems and tools
- Thinks strategically
- Results driven
- Accountable, solution and business minded
- Opinion leader. Innovative / creative
- Rigorous and methodic
- Able to develop plans that are appropriately comprehensive, realistic and effective in meeting goals(SMART)
- Able to listen & focus on customers’ needs first
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Able to work independently but as well to foster team work and collaboration
- Problem solving oriented
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on thequality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in afriendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to acompetitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including anemployee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck: