Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Operational Assistant (M/W)
- Ensuring scanning, filing and data management of electronic and hard copy files, documents, data and other information;
- Ensuring an efficient back-up for the members of the team;
- Establishing, organising and maintaining the filing systems for easy access and retrieval of information;
- Contribute to the preparation of various documents, such as: contractual and tendering documents, and documentation related to internal treasury and transaction operations;
- Ensuringthat payment instructions are sent timely to the banks and booked in the accounting system;
- Verification of invoices (check eligibility of costs and compliance with contractual terms);
- Assisting the team in meeting deadlines, preparing and implementing procedures;
- Assisting external auditors when needed;
- Monitoring any exceptions to authorized signatures;
- Keeping internal clients informed of the status of their requests;
- Taking part to specific projects of the Unit when needed.
- Certified secondary-level education with further studies in a relevant field.
- 1-3 years’ experiencein a similar position.
- Strong IT skills (standard Office tools).Knowledge of Business Objects and databases will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and to work with tight deadlines.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, you can work independently as well as within a team.
- You are rigorous with attention to detail, with sense of initiative and problem-solving approach.
Our client offers:
- An international organization.
- A dynamic working environment.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.