In collaboration with the on-site team responsible for the management of our client’s infrastructure, you will be a technical reference on several network products.
You will coordinate and solve complex incidents, maintain the environment and manage changes according to SLA and associated service requirements.
Your mission :
- Plan, assess risk, implement and document changes on various network components
- Manage design, install and upgrade network solutions
- Design and implement datacentre solutions:
- Cisco Nexus 5k, 7k and 9K switches (10Nos)
- Implement VPC to ensure a highly resilient and redundant infrastructure
- Attach, configure and modify Cisco FEX to extend and expand backend services
- F5 VIP creation
- Implement EPG, Contract, Bridge Domain, VRF, L2ext, L3ext etc
- Provide L2/L3 support for incidents and service requests as well as being an escalation point.
- Co-ordinate with ISP’s to implement and troubleshoot MPLS networks
- Use tools like Cisco Jabber, Outlook, Any Connect for remote VPN, Liquid Planner and Service Now for ticketing
Routers: Cisco 1800, 2900 and 3800 Series Routers, ASR 1k & 9K series
Switches: Cisco 3750, 3750-X, 3850, 4500-E, 4500-X, 6500, 9200, 9500 series
Nexus switches: Nexus 7000 series (7009), Nexus 5000 series (5548), Nexus 9000 series
Required experience :
Advanced training in the field of networks and telecommunications. Proven experience of at least 3 years in network environments and preferably advanced skills in the below:
Routing: Static Routing, RIPv1, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGPv4, GRE, IPv6, NAT, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, AAA (RADIUS/TACACS+), MPLS, QoS, Route Filtering, Redistribution, Load Balancing, Multicasting, Summarization.
Switching: STP, PVST+, RSTP, MSTP, VTP, DTP, VLANs, Trunking, Layer 3 capabilities, Etherchannels,
Data center zoning, enhanced zoning, QTEAM, iSCSI,npv and npiv mode, ACI
F5 LTM (Local Traffic Manager), Enterprise Manager, Application
Security Manager(ASM), (Access Policy Manager
Campus & WIFI: Meraki
Cisco ISE, ACS, NGS, Catalyst 9K, 4G, 5G LTE, NAC, VLAN / VRF, DNS, Captive Portal, Malware / APT, VPN Ipsec & SSL
DevOps Ansible, AWS, Python, git, Jenkins, kubernetes, Docker
Certifications sought CCNP, CCIE (full), CCNP wireless, AWS
Fluency in English is required both orally and written, allowing you to explain complex technical events to different clients, colleagues and partners with varying levels of technical skill.