Mechanical Design Engineer CREO Expert (M/F)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer CREO Expert in Luxembourg, to support the EMEA process burners group!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Modeling various models of Process Burner using CREO to match – meet customer requirement.
- Generate Customer drawings and Fabrication package.
- Technical Support for Aftermarket and Main jobs departments.
- Meeting with internal customers.
What You Will Need:
- Mechanical engineer (with background of product design.).
- Expertise in CREO.
- Fluent in French. Any additional language is an asset.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Creo Sheetmetal module knowledge.
- Creo Pro/Program module knowledge.
- Background with interaction with production.
- AutoCAD basics.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com