MNKS is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
Un Avocat spécialisé en fusion & acquisition (minimum 5 ans d’expérience)
You will join our team to work on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
- Advising clients M&A transactions, from LOI to Closing (including asset and share deal, shareholders’ agreement, tax driven corporate restructuring transactions…)
- Working in conjunction with our Banking, Tax and Litigation teams, where necessary, to provide a fully integrated service to our clients
- Being a key contact for the client
- Participating in the development of the deployment of M&A business plan (conferences, articles, client events…)
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Personalized induction program and day to day coaching through a feedback culture
- Stimulating experience, trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
- The perfect combination between a high level of autonomy and a senior’s technical support when needed
- Facilities to better manage your time and have a work-life balance
- A friendly work environment that invites you to expand valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
- Be a member of an European Bar
- Have a university degree in Law
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate practice within a law firm, ideally in Luxembourg
- Have a significant experience in domestic and/or international M&A transactions and more generally on transactional work
- Have excellent communication skills and team player
- Have a high degree of fluency in English and a perfect command of French
- Have a solid organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our specific current recruitment needs, please send your application by clicking on apply.