WILDGEN, whose origins go back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial law and we represent a large number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds, leading banking and financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
Lawyer in Banking and Finance (M/F) job based in Luxembourg
- Further to a law degree (LLM or similar degree will be considered as an advantage), you are qualified to the Luxembourg bar or to another European bar,
- You have at least 2-3years’ experience practicing Banking and Finance law in Luxembourg. An additional experience in investment funds will be considered as an asset,
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work. An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly,
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills,
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French.
Get involved with us!
- You will be in charge of advising clients on a variety of legal issues,
- You will contribute to internal and external conferences or publications on Banking and Finance topics,
- We offer excellent career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment. We aim to create an exciting and rewarding place to work,
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people,
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa,Chief HR Officer, by clicking the Apply button below. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.