Ready to take on the challenges of the car of tomorrow? Join the technological revolution in automotive electrification and e-mobility at Valeo!
The Etaples site, Valeo France's largest production site, designs and develops electrical propulsion systems, particularly alternators.
The Key Account Manager is in charge of reliability, consistency with the Regional Customer Development Plan budget and consistency of regional sales prices.
- You ensure the competitiveness and conformity of Valeo's offers with the Customer's expectations and needs. Within this framework :
- You ensure that customer needs are all identified and understood by the project teams.
- You determine sales price objectives based on your knowledge of the market and the positioning of competitors.
- You launch and manage all possible actions to be able to present a technically and economically competitive quotation within the allotted time limits.
- You formalize and explain to the project teams the customer's point of view in terms of quality, costs, delivery times.
- You analyse the positioning of competitors and integrate them into sales and marketing action plans.
- You inform the customers and promote the technical and economical aspects of the product, especially of the systems and applications.
- You build the offer and lead the negotiation throughout the process of acquiring the Business with the Customer.
- You achieve business objectives (Growth, Sales, Market shares, Order taking, Price management)
- You prepare the budget, maintain and report on the sales price index and the target order entry list. In this context, you are responsible for sales and its development for the customers.
Let's talk about you ...
- You are a graduate of a BAC+5 (Business School or Engineer) and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position ideally in the automotive sector.
- You have a good command of the Office Pack
- You are fluent in English
- You are customer-oriented, have good interpersonal skills and a strong appetite for the automotive sector.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are shaking up the world.
the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and which today are synonymous with tremendous career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talents. Would you like to experience new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 113,600 employees in 33 countries!
More information about Valeo: https://www.valeo.com