JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F) – PERMANENT CONTRACT
job based in Luxembourg
You will be trained to be in charge of the management of contracts for the major petrochemical industry players. Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will learn to be responsible for the on-time delivery, budget and quality of the project.
We will shape you to become a strong Project Manager by providing you with Project Management training course and after some experience we will finance your PMP Certification. You will also benefit from our well-known Burners and Flares schools.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Establish execution strategy, schedule and monitor.
- Ensure project financial control.
- Manage communication on commercial and technical aspects with customers, suppliers and product managers.
- Initiate and coordinate engineering activities.
- Coordinate purchasing of goods and services, build relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare specifications for subcontracting.
- Assist Sales offices on technical matters.
- Contribute to development of the engineering systems
What You Will Need:
- Master’s degree in mechanical or general engineering.
- Entry level position with relevant internships in the field of Engineering
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexibility, can cope with stress.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Familiar with Petrochemical Industry standards as API standards
- Internship with a major petrochemical company
- Cursus with IFP
- Resourceful and results oriented.
Why Work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English by clicking the Apply button below.