SIMRES Real Estate Sarlhas established itself as a reliable project partner and consultant for private equity, mezzanine capital and bank financing for international players in the real estate business. In line with the company’s business expansion we are looking for a
at our Luxembourg office.
If you have auniversity degree and have already mastered professional challenges in an international environment you might qualify to join our dynamic team in which you can experience a high level of personal and professional development.
You will support our project teams in the following areas:
- Analysis of relevant (real estate) markets and project partners
- Creation of calculation models and scenario analysis
- Analysis of transaction structures and project-related documentation
What we are looking for
- Degree with a business background, ideally relating to the real estate business
- Ideally professional experience in the field of real estate business
- Wide-ranging MS Office knowledge, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Very good English and German skills
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal development within the framework of internal and external training and continued education
- International and diverse environment
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your CV and supporting documents, including your earliest starting date and salary requirements to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.