JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners,flares, thermal oxidisers and vapour recovery systems.
Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
To complement and strengthen our team, we are looking for:
INDUSTRIAL BUYER – CDD 1 Year (M/F)
position located in Luxembourg
You have the profile of a commercially skilled buyer, able to define strategies based on our company policy and the economic context, able to set up contracts and being actively and continuously involved in the supply chain management.
You will work in a Project environment and will have to find or use suppliers and solutions to reply to our customer demands and expectations.
You will have to manage production purchases linked to various departments. The contract set up concerns about 1 000 purchase orders created per year and a portfolio of over 10 M€/year with average of 100 suppliers.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Define and make the link between the internal need and the potential products, markets and suppliers
- Manage a panel of suppliers and set up agreements (quality, delivery, cost)
- Check the internal need requested and define the strategy to be applied
- Manage the purchase order placement process, negotiate and measure the risk, and follow up the contract execution according to the strategy and objectives till the reception of the purchase order
- Ensure that the suppliers achieve the goals and expectations regarding quality, delivery and cost
- Evaluate and challenge the existing panel of suppliers
What You Will Need:
- Academic qualification or experience in an Industrial or Instrumentation environment
- Previous purchasing experience within an industry or engineering environment is a plus
- Team player, open minded and creative
- Able to drive changes
- Experienced or skilled to manage different tasks and requests at the same time in a Project environment
- Fluent in English; any additional languages will be valued
What Will Put You Ahead?
- You are a quick learner.
- You have an ability to work for time-challenging projects
- Demonstrate very good practical knowledge of Pack Office. Experience with SAP or equivalent
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com