Rejoignez Dassault Systèmes, La 3DEXPERIENCE Company
Tout est possible… grâce aux univers virtuels 3DEXPERIENCE !
Avec plus de 210 000 clients dans 12 secteurs industriels, du high-tech aux sciences de la vie, de la mode aux transports, Dassault Systèmes accompagne les entreprises et les créateurs à travers le monde pour imaginer les innovations durables d'aujourd'hui et de demain.
Rejoignez une entreprise leader et prospère de 15 000 talents.
Ensure effective global performance tracking, analysis and actions proposals. Enable and drive Budget and Forecasting processes and help business to set priorities and provide timely & accurate forecasts.
Provide guidance to management on financial objectives, expectations and timeline.
Help identify business drivers and facilitate decisions related to allocation of financial resources. Provide meaningful guidance and recommendations on key business decisions and transactions.
- Support VP Strategy, Operation and Finance finalizing Target process (1Y-revenue planning) making recommendation and challenging GEOs
- Support VP Strategy, Operation and Finance in XCOM and BT Management meeting preparation
- Quarterly financial reporting and Financial KPIs by following 3DS BT actuals performance, reporting all financial KPIs needed to better understand the performance, supporting BT management in defining the best course of action to deliver the Plan and coordinating rolling forecasts (revenue and expenses updates)
- Act as Business partner for Corporate activities by setting targets, delivering Budget and adjusting during forecasts exercises (headcount review, subcontracting expenses, seminars expenses follow up, …)
- Supply financial information to business partners on revenue streams, operating expenses, headcount and key business drivers
- Participate in Forecast process, including forecast calls, pipeline/large deal reviews, provide early warning analysis, assess potential risk/upside
- Ensure Quota Plan distribution and acknowledgement
- Ramp up knowledge of the team on this topic
- Drive industrialization and KPI production
- Contribute to the Sales Compensation Guidance writing
- Support GEOs and Sales Compensation teams during the payment phase
Temporary contract for 5 months.
- Master Degree in Business (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- More than 10 years of expérience, including 5 years experience in a Big 4 audit firm or experience in FP&A department in an international corporation and or Operations
- Good working knowledge of Accounting principles (IFRS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel
- Strong analytical skills; able to identify root causes of problems, participate un the generation and evaluation of alternative solutions and implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively
- Demontrates flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload
- Good communication skills are essential
- Accounting fundamentals
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Knowledge of software
- Effective communication, effective presentation
- English Language Proficiency