BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 500 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 162 countries and counts 80.000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service on a consistent basis.
As part of our constant evolution and to join our CF Fund Services subsidiary, we are currently looking for an:
Experienced Fund Accountant (m/f)
- Perform the day to day accounting work from A to Z for funds;
- NAV calculation (plain vanilla, hedge funds, private equities, real estate);
- Participate in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports and accounts;
- Assisting with the completion of audit queries;
- Ensure the correct generation and sending of regulatory reports.
- You are graduated with a Bachelor or a Master degree in Economics, Finance or Management ;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position ;
- You are able to work independently while having an excellent team spirit ;
- Rigorous, organized, flexible and dynamic, you have a strong sense of responsibility ;
- Fluent in French and English is required. A good level in German would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- A pleasant and dynamic multicultural environment;
- A personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Attractive benefits for our employees.