BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company is composed of more than 500 staff members and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 162 countries and counts 80.000 professionals. We remain focused on helping our clients worldwide navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service on a consistent basis.
To support the development of our Accounting & Compliance Services department, we are looking for a motivated, ambitious and:
Experienced Accountant – German speaking (m/f)
- You manage a portfolio of various clients composed of financial and commercial companies;
- You will be responsible for the general accounting from A to Z and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- You will participate in the preparation of tax returns and VAT declarations;
- You deliver exceptional service through lasting and trustworthy relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 4 years of experience as accountant within a fiduciary/service provider;
- Fluent in German and English. French or Luxembourgish will be an asset;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, ability to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time and to meet deadlines;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Autonomous in your work, you have also a strong team spirit;
What we offer:
We would like to help you to develop your personal and professional potential by offering you:
- A pleasant and dynamic multicultural environment;
- A personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Attractive benefits for our employees.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.