SOGETI is looking for a DevOps lead to join its Managed Security Operations Center (SOC) based in Luxembourg.
As a key member of the SOC team, you will manage the DevOps full lifecycle.
You will be part of a team, composed of talented people, in a multicultural environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
Your challenge/your responsibilities:
- Design and build the DevOps activities to support the SOC;
- Provide tools and monitoring solutions to boost the SOC productivity and quality of service;
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and deployment of all the custom applications;
- Find and discuss solution to resolve problems;
- Monitoring solution with custom scripts + Grafana;
- Code management processes based on GitLab;
- Installation and usage of GitLab CI/CD + bare metal Kubernetes for staging and production;
- Full development of an interactive knowledge library based on Python with Flask and SQLAlchemy;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Qualification/ Technologies :
- As well as Python, you should have good Linux experience as well as some front-end development;
- Experience with GoLang and Kubernetes would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English; French would be an asset.
Education :3+ years university degree in IT and 3 to 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.