Amaris Group is looking for experienced Contract Manager (W/M) to join our client team in Germany.
- Identify opportunities for claims / additional billable components in order to ensure projects are profitable and that margins are protected as well as possible.
- Mitigate contractual risks and ensure that the commercial team abides by world class standards and threat costs are carefully controlled.
- Proactive risk/claim assessment and management for site construction contracts.
- Provide pro-actively recommendations & advice on how to avoid any additional cost and where not possible how to minimize the costs of legitimate claims.
- Ensuring the successful execution of site construction contracts according to agreed commercial obligations, financial and qualitative targets.
- Assure that site portions of all contracts are followed & fulfilled to the benefit of the client
- Ensuring all site costs are recorded in detail to provide transparent feedback in order improve the tender and budget preparation of future contracts
- Initiate and manage claims against 3rd parties.
- Proven experience of preparing, submitting and winning claims independently
- Proven experience of obtaining Extension of Time (EoT)
- Proven experience of managing FIDIC/ NEC3 contracts
- Strong commercial (and ideally) legal knowledge
- Ideally come from a Quantity Surveying background
- Management of International Contracts
- Speaking English required
- Speaking German required
- Starting Date: January-February 2021
- Geographic location: Nuremberg (Germany)
- Assignment duration: 1 year (possibly extended by 2 years)