Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Perform independent Compliance Assessment for Client On-Boarding
- Execute the Know Your Customer (KYC) principles
- Get an insight in relevant departments (e.g. Legal, Risk Management, Product Management or Relationship Management) in order to get to know the interfaces and to understand the business model of the bank as well as the respective responsibility of compliance (“2nd Line of Defence”)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Legal or Compliance
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a Compliance Officer (“2nd Line of Defence”) or a similar position in a Compliance Department of a Bank or in the Financial Sector, preferably in Private Banking
- Experience in an internationally reputable consulting / audit firm preferred
- Strong knowledge of the KYC environment and AML regulation in Luxembourg and specifically in Portugal
- Good knowledge of Private Banking business and regulation (MIFID2, MAD MAR, Cross Border…)
- Fluent in English and preferably Portuguese and Spanish; every further foreign language would be an added advantage
- Excellent written skills and ability to prepare clear, concise reports with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and demonstrate a high readiness of mind
- Excellent communication skills and committed team player
- Excellent analytical skills and resilience
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.