As an established market infrastructure player, Fundsquare S.A. provides services to support and standardise cross-border distribution of investment funds. Fundsquare’s main objective is to foster relationships between professional investors and funds.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking to recruit a:
Client Support & Operations Officer – Referential data Business Unit (m/f)
- You are an experienced client support & operations officer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the client 1st level of support focusing on client onboarding, client issue resolution and coordination with 2nd and 3rd level of support.
- You have experience as subject matter expert in functional and technical support preferably related to all aspects of fund distribution.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As member of the Referential data Business Unit, the Client Support & Operations Officer onboarding on and controls Fundsquare's Referential data Business Unit solutions, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Guide and monitor client across all steps of onboarding activities
- Ensure 1st level operational and technical support and coordinate and follow-up requests towards 2nd or 3rd support levels
- Liaise with diverse teams made up of IT teams, technical experts and CRMs;
- Support client communication and training when required
- Contribute to the evolution of the Fundsquare solutions with the definition and validation new solution features
- Production of client documentation such as FAQ and Wikis
Requested Skills and Competencies:
- A real desire to help people, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem solving with the ability to translate technical issues into business terms;
- Experience in crisis management: ability to set priorities, pursue multiple problems at the same time while remaining unconditionally constructive;
- Detective-like troubleshooting skills with excellent listening, questioning and analytical skills;
- Passion for the products, proven track record of successful project contributions;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Experience of SQL considered as a strong asset;
- Any other knowledge in computer science is considered as an asset;
- Experience in testing (Functional Testing, Customer Acceptance testing);
- Team player, result oriented and operational mindset;
- Fluent English and French is mandatory, any additional language considered as an asset.
If you believe that your profile fits the position described above, please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com