As an established market infrastructure player, Fundsquare S.A. provides services to support andstandardize cross-border distribution of investment funds. Fundsquare’s main objective is to fosterrelationships between professional investors and funds. In that context, the Client Solution &Operations department is delivering and managing state-of-the-art mutualized solutions.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking to recruit a:
Client Support & Operations Officer
Information Services (m/f)
- You are operationally orientated with 2-3 years of working experience in the financial sector, with an inclination towards analyzing so as to provide the optimal solution at all times
- You have acquired basic understanding of operations with dematerialized information flows
- You have high computer literacy, including basic understanding of programming and databases
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As member of the Client Solutions & Operations department, you will operate solutions which include the following responsibilities:
- Handle and guarantee onboarding of new dissemination clients
- Operate dissemination solutions in accordance with internal and external clients expectations
- Follow-up on dissemination clients’ requests
- Take ownership of the evolution of the solution you are responsible for
- Be responsible for providing regular MIS, KPI, KQI and KRIs reports
- Assist in advancing the technical solutions necessary to support all the above
Requested Skills and Competencies:
- Being a team player, result oriented with a keen eye for detail and an operational mindset is a must.
- A client-centric service approach and adequate experience of successful client onboardings are also essential.
- Good communication skills: you will interact with internal and external clients, support them on daily processes, their maintenance topics and impacting projects.
- Analysis and potential issue solving are integral aspects of the role. Participation in end-to-end tests of technical solutions prior to release in production might also be a requisite.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Investment Fund data management are considered an asset
- Fluency in English is mandatory, with a working knowledge of French preferred. Any additional language will be considered an asset
If you believe that your profile fits the position described above, please apply here : http://bit.ly/2GAYCSb
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).