Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!
We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationally through several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digital identities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled into integrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
Client Service Desk Assistants LRAO (m/f)
Fixed-term contract of 1 year
Roles and Essential Activities:
In order to cope with an exceptional work overload, the mission of the CSD assistant LRAO will be to assist the CSD officers in their missions, principally :
- Help clients solve their problems quickly and easily
- Be in charge of customer support by phone, email and face to face visits
- Help CSD meet its Key Performance Indicators
- You will be part of the Customer Department and an active member of the LuxTrust’s Certificate Registration Authority
- Fill-in ticket for each call/intervention
- You will join a dynamic team working for private and institutional clients
Specific Profile :
- Minimum a secondary school diploma, preferably in computer science
- FLUENT inLuxembourgish, German,English and French
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, Dutch or another language is considered an advantage
- Experience in helpdesk is considered a benefit
- Fascinated and experienced in new information and communication technologies
- Open minded and eager to learn
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Resistant to stress
- Solution driven & problem solving oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on the quality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Fixed-term contract of 1 year based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck: