Within the Proactive Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support actively IT integration process by providing all key input of Service Operation
- Define business requirements for logistics and convert into operational processes
- Make sure that the development fits all requirements of Goodyear Proactive Solutions by collecting all requirements from the different stakeholders
- Contribute to testing scenario definition and execution for release by involving the right stakeholders, train the team, follow up on EKN
- Report progress within Value creation team and ensure the right project follow up and escalation if required
To join our team you will need:
The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree or relevant education in Operations or logistics
English is a must, English and/or French will be considered as strong asset
- The candidate should have 2 years experience in operation role
- Experience in project management as an asset
- Able to work in different database environments (SAP, EDW, Cloud…)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and achieve results in a high volume environment.
- Communication skills necessary to train users of varying experience levels.
- Ability to accurately explain situations to others using information systems language and terms.
- experience in dealing and communicating with cross functional team
- Be a team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Willingness to develop knowledge and disseminate
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willing to travel occasionally