- Responsible for Data model design methodology;
- Developing, maintaining, publishing and scheduling visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop as per the business requirements;
- Implementation and maintenance of SSIS data flow;
- Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI in Azure;
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications;
- Migrate Tableau software dashboard and SSRS reports to Power BI;
- Understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field with 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Power BI Embedded;
- Good knowledge of SSRS and SSIS development and Azure data factory;
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis;
- Knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL server data warehouse, Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of Tableau software which will be migrated;
- Knowledge on data warehouse modeling and architecture;
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports;
- Strong ability to research, comprehend, analyze and present information;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and French. Other languages will be considered as an asset.
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter via the apply button.
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for references and a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).