Our partner is an upcoming European start-up that is looking to increase its reach and open new markets! Their mission is to help people turn their passions into jobs!
Your main responsibility as a Business Development Manager for the German market is to build a German team and source potential business leads to push the growth of the company.
Your main tasks include -
- Build an operational strategy and develop a network to convert leads into clients
- Negotiate to build partnerships with market players in Germany
- Analysis and monitor prospecting techniques to generate outbound leads
- Understand the client's needs to help the company adapt to the German market
- Implement a general Community Management strategy to increase brand awareness
- Develop work processes that enable you to achieve your goals faster
Your profile -
- Language skills: German native and English C2 (Advanced proficiency)
- At least 1 year of experience in Business Development or Sales
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills
- You are flexible and know how to adapt to different situations
- You are empathetic, dynamic and like being in contact with people
The Big Plus -
- You possess knowledge of the DACH market
- Language skills: French conversational
- You are excited to work in a start-up environment
What you get -
- You become an essential member of a young team looking to conquer Europe
- Office in the heart of Paris
- Steep learning curve with plenty of responsibilities
- Possibility to travel to Germany
- Meal vouchers, organic fruits, and coffee
The team believes in values of trust, humility, and excellence. If these resonate with you, and if you wish to conquer the start-up world, this is the job for you!
PSSSST, here's insider info;) ➡ Your chances are higher if you directly apply on our platform https: //cutt.ly/LgZq8aX ... You wonder why? Because you'll skip one step and everything will be faster.