DOCUNIFY is a growing Admintech-company awarded by FEDIL “Innovative Start-up of the year”. DOCUNIFY offers to its clients a secured and paperless collaborative platform and is currently seeking a professional experienced Business Developer to join its team and to support its growth.
BUSINESS DEVELOPER - COMMERCIAL position located in Luxembourg
- Prepare and implement a tailored sales program in line with the strategy and financial plans of the company;
- Initiate and develop business relations with new and existing customers;
- Develop business plans to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives;
- Interact with IT staff to develop proposals, pricing with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers;
- Retain and grow revenue, grow account share;
- Assess competitors’ strategy and neutralize it with a competitive counter strategy;
- Introduce client to the products and participate to initial training sessions;
- Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell Docunify services and capabilities;
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and securing new business;
- 3+ years outside B2B sales experience acquiring new accounts in a software company or related industry is preferred;
- Knowledgeable in company administrative duties and document management;
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate industry and sales experience;
- Hunter’ sales mentality and digital minded;
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and experience working on both medium and large accounts;
- Confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management;
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory;
- Fluent in French and English at all contact levels within an organization;
- Strong business ethics, and high level of self-motivation;
- Proven track record of working to targets and goals and exceeding them;
- Demonstrated experience in analysing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must.
This job offers a friendly and creative environment to work on a product already used by hundreds of users and aiming to be used by thousands in the next 2 years. The company, currently focused on the Luxembourg market, foresee a European expansion as from 2019.
We also offer a compensation package adapted to the development growth of the company with a great opportunity for career growth.
The company is located in Martelange and most of client meetings are held in Luxembourg city. Are you ready to join our digital and fully collaborative world?
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send us your CV to RH@docunify.com (https://docunify.com/privacy-policy/)