Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationallythrough several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digitalidentities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled intointegrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
1 Business Analyst (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities:
- Work closely with Service Manager, UX and development teams to capture the requirements anddescribe them within the product backlog items
- Translate assumptions, technical design and limitations, risks into business terms and negotiate theirimpact with the stakeholders
- Manage requirements changes to ensure a full understanding of the impact on scope, schedule,quality, risks by all stakeholders
- Participate in Scrum rituals as Proxy-PO, organize sprint review and provide feedback to the team,prepare and review artifacts for agile demo sessions, drive the demo preparations
- Mediate requirements clarification between business stakeholders and development team,collaboratewith other Business Analysts to detect overlapping parts and achieve synergy
- Visualize requirements flow, identify and eliminate blockers and bottlenecks
- Ensure all requirements are correctly represented in JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools
- Suggest process improvements related to the team work planning, tracking, and ensuring thedeliverable quality in close cooperation with Project Managers
- Provide handover to QA and perform pre-quality assurance acceptance testing
- Learn business domain, eventually become a subject matter expert
- Understand business priorities and communicate them to development team
- Manage client expectations. Ensure inputs from Sales, Pre-Sales and CSD are taken into account
- Work closely with Product Manager who designs the general overview of the product / service
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Previous experience in project planning and reporting, risk and change management
- Familiarity with Agile practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of Scrum artefacts and metrics, roles, process health
- Accountable, fast learner, open-minded
- Readiness and eagerness to dive into the domain area
- Rigorous and methodic
- Solution driven & problem solving oriented
- Proactive attitude.
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written - knowledge of other languages is an asset
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on thequality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in afriendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to acompetitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including anemployee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck: