BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 88.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Accounting department, we are looking for an:
Your next challenge:
- Accompanied and trained by our more experienced colleagues, you will participate in the accounting management (accounting, preparation of annual accounts...) and fiscal management of a diversified portfolio with different clients;
- Throughout your career with us, you will develop your technical, human and commercial skills that will be the key to your success within our firm.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- You have at least one year of experience related to Accounting of commercial companies in Luxembourg;
- You have knowledge of the BOB50 software;
- You are comfortable with MS Office tools, especially with advanced formulas in Excel;
- You are rigorous, organized and recognized for your analytical skills, which will enable you to perform high quality work;
- You can work independently with good organizational skills and you can also demonstrate flexibility and adaptability;
- You are fluent in French, German and English. Luxembourgish is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!