WETEQ S.A. (www.weteq.net) is a vibrant Luxembourg-based cleantech company with a proprietary portfolio of chemistry-based solutions for wastewater treatment.
We help our customers to be more eco-friendly and compliant by treating their wastewater.
Our novel surfactants, coagulants, flocculants and antimicrobials enable rapid re-use of treated wastewater.
We focus on produced water from fracking, mining & metals wastewater, food & beverage wastewater, industrial wastewater and scrubber water treatment.
We have invested into a synergistic company, Apateq (www.apateq.com).
Technical service chemist / Water treatment application specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outline, organize and perform technical service experiments/application tests for customers and R&D projects in the area of water and wastewater treatment.
- Ensure compliance of laboratory to EH&S regulations and strictly work in accordance with security rules, regulations and procedures.
- Write reports on technical service experiments/application tests
- Interface with external R&D partners in South Africa and Israel, and with business development/sales staff.
- Relay technical information in informal conversation, written report, or presentation format to customers.
- Travel to customers, on occasion, to present technical service work and project results.
- Assist and attend seminars and trade shows, as necessary.
- Order and maintain stock of raw materials required and interface with raw material suppliers.
- Report to the CTO of the company.
The Candidate Profile:
- Technical service/application test experience in wastewater treatment
- A diploma in Chemistry or Water treatment related qualification.
- Experience in performing chemical reactions is regarded as beneficial.
- Willingness to learn and seek out information autonomously.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications.
- You have excellent command of English. French, German highly desirable. Luxembourgish is a plus.
- A good knowledge of regulations according to CLP/REACH would be strongly beneficial.
- International work environment.
- Career opportunities with expansive growth plans across Europe and US.
- Competitive package including benefits.
- Ability to work autonomously, but as part of an exciting and geographically-dispersed R&D team.
Interested? Please send your CV and application in English by clicking on the "apply" button below