Akelius buys, upgrades and manages residential properties. The company owns 47,000 apartments in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Canada, England and the United States.
We are a rapidly growing international company with more than eight hundred employees around the world.
The Office in Paris has 35 employees.
- Relationship with tenants
- Communication with external contractors
- High quality in property maintenance
- Rental management and indexation
- Manage disputes and tenants negotiations
- Budget tracking
- Data base implementation and reporting
- Completed studies in real estate management or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the management of properties
- Professional handling of MS-Office
- Service orientation
- Communication and diplomatic skills
- High commitment and team spirit
- Very good English language skills
Working in a motivated and very collegial team. We have our own business school and a company policy for training all employees. We support your personal and professional development.
Further information on this and other vacancies can be found at akelius.fr
Please send your english application by e-mail stating your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org