Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Join an interesting project supporting an international pharmaceutical company by delivering service to the client including mobilization of resources required in delivering the service and managing their performance.
In this position you would be responsible for working closely with Client Project Manager and Service Delivery Lead to manage risks, issues, and escalations and drive successful project completion with high quality.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor workings of various processes in the organization
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various sections involved in production, monitor performance and implement improvements. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaison with senior management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Work with HR and recruitment to ensure timely mobilization of manpower (including definition of job descriptions and selection of candidates).
- Allocation of cases for SPE, CSS.
- Ensure adherence to output targets at desired quality levels.
- Analyze MIS and take corrective action where required.
Staff Management & Development:
- Recruit, hire and reward high performing individuals to meet goals. Facilitate resource evaluation needs across sites.
- Ensure team members receive the necessary training to perform their job functions effectively and consistently within regulations.
Process & Technology:
- Understand and work to the current divisional/departmental SOPs and SPIs, ensuring deviations are documented appropriately. Propose new and revise current procedures as appropriate.
- Lead and work with the teams to optimize processes and use of pharmacovigilance-related technology to build a more efficient organization. Encourage practical applications of new ideas.
- Formulate decisions and prioritize implementation of enhancements.
- Ensure adherence to client’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain procedures in adherence to the client’s policies.
- 4 years of working experience in pharmacovigilance field is required
- 2 years of people management experience is a must
- Proficiency in English language
- Knowledge of French is preferred
- Graduated in science (preferably life sciences)
- Prior experience in managing team for pharmacovigilance or clinical data management functions
- Creative approach to problem solving and good lateral thinking skills
- Good leadership abilities
- High energy and drive to lead a team
- Comfortable working in a dynamic business environment
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.