À propos de cette offre
Etex Innovation and Technology Centre (ITC) is the R&D centre of the Etex Group, which is responsible for providing technical support to Etex’s manufacturing companies as well as the development of new and/or optimization of existing cement-base building materials. For the region of Europe, China and Latin-America, Etex Building Performance is currently looking for a:
Manager Fire Testing Laboratories (M/F)
Specialist fire testing with strong management skills
- As Manager Fire Testing Laboratories you are responsible for the fire testing of the Etex products.
- You coordinate and follow-up the testing with various internal and external testing laboratories, from the testing request, over the diagnosis of problems and issues related to passive fire protection products, systems and applications to the provision of statistical analysis of testing and development programs.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the budget and costs.
- Based on business needs you will prioritize development and testing.
- You will lead and coach a team of 10 experts (engineers and technicians).
- Furthermore you are responsible for the coordination of the technical activities and priorities for other group companies based in 22 countries.
- You will report directly to the Head of ITC organization for R&D, Innovation and Marketing.
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering or Sciences and can rely on minimum 10 years of experience in a senior management position in a technical or R&D environment.
- You have experience in fire and/or mechanical resistance testing of building construction products with knowledge of quality management systems used within laboratories.
- You are experienced in budget management.
- You have very good leadership skills and are an experienced people manager.
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written).
- You get the opportunity to work in an open working environment in a stable company with a strong international reputation.
- We offer you a challenging and varied job in a growing, constantly evolving, department in which you can take both initiative and responsibility and make a difference.
- A market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Etex is an internationally active and financially solid group with Belgian roots that employs more than 17.000 employees worldwide. Etex produces a wide range of sustainable and affordable construction solutions, utilizing its strong history and in-depth knowledge of the construction industry. With reputable brands throughout the world, Etex is a reliable partner for all types of construction projects. Today, the group is organized in Businesses: Roofing, Industry, Building Performance and Facade (Cladding).
Send your resume and application letter with reference BE760236 to Hudson attn. Karen Hindriks – Joe Englishstraat 56 2140 Antwerp. Tel. +32 3 217 21 60, or by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Tags: International Systems And Applications Manager, chemical engineer, ingenieur chemie, ingénieur chémie, fire testing, brand test, test d'incendie, veiligheid, safety, sécurité, quality assurance, QA, assurance qualité, brandbeveiliging, laboratory, laboratorium, laboratoire, lab, people management, science, R&D, Research & Development, chemicus, mechanical engineer