(Six months duration)
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements, performance data, and other reporting documents for accuracy and reasonableness in accordance with local GAAP requirements and industry guidelines
- Assist with the organization of the Funds statutory audit process
- Participate in daily review and release of NAV’s for Luxembourg domiciled products.
- Calculate required fund distributions, taking into account various tax requirements
- Prepare periodic expense analyses, budget accruals and invoice payments
- Participate in the review of various regulatory filings and supporting schedules
- Review various portfolio analytics
- Participate in the review of various schedules for the Board of Directors and Management Company
- Assist with various departmental projects
- Participation in a University degree in accounting or business, or equivalent qualification.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with automated financial systems
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- EU Nationality, or has a Luxembourg work permit
We thrive in a dynamic culture and offer an opportunity for you to maximize your potential and we are committed to offering a competitive compensation package as well as exceptional benefits program. Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.