To ensure further growth within their professional market segment of Computer Product Solutions (Toughbook & Toughpad) and to safeguard the market penetration of a new product type,Panasonic Computer Product Solutions are currently looking for a (m/f):
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F)
Product specialist in Smartphone/PDA/Barcode Scanning with strong commercial skills
- You fulfill a key position in the further development of the product portfolio of Panasonic Computer Product Solutions, by relying on your gathered expertise specifically in Smartphone/PDA/Barcode Scanning systems.
- You define a go-to-market strategy for this specific product range in Belgium, Spain and France, in order to have a maximum market penetration.
- You provide a pipeline in projects within the concerned countries, by approaching the market actively.
- You focus on clients within the sectors industry, logistics & retail and aim for a further expansion of your personal network and partnerships with customers.
- As a product specialist, you are the point of contact for the local sales teams and potential clients.
- You translate client needs (technical – operational) into SPECS and estimate the feasibility of potential projects.
- You are responsible for the preparation of tenders, but the local sales teams are responsible for the final negotiations and closing.
- You have close contacts with your local sales colleagues and the local resellers.
- You primarily work from home or from the local sales office.
- You report directly to the Territory Sales Manager.
- You have a higher education or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 4 years of experience and have an accumulated expertise in Smartphone/PDA/Barcode Scanning systems. This can be from the software or hardware side, within a project context, reseller, sales, purchase, IT or engineering.
- You have strong commercial skills which you would like to use in an international context.
- You are looking for a balance between product specialization and sales.
- You are strong in assessing, evaluating and decision making, in view of providing a tailor-made solution to your customer.
- You are a team player, proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and stress-resistant.
- You can work autonomously.
- You are willing to travel within Belgium, Spain or France for 20% of your work time.
- You can easily master at least two of these three languages (French, Dutch or Spanish).
- You’ll join an international & strong high-tech company within a business unit leader in the segment.
- You can contribute to the further expansion of the product portfolio and the entry into the market.
- You get an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits.
Panasonic Computer Product Solutions is a business-to-business division of Panasonic Corporation, which is a world leader in electronics & electrical products.
As one of the most successful Panasonic Divisions, Panasonic Computer Product Solutions is known for its rugged Toughbook computers, Toughpads and handhelds for the business market. The organization offers solutions to its diversified customer portfolio with its tailor-made range of products.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. JosquinaMagerman, Moutstraat 56, 9000 Ghent, tel + 32 9 242 53 71, or by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.Do not forget to mention BE765511.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Tags: business development manager, product specialist, product development, feasibility, tenders, sales, commercial, directeur du développement des affaires, spécialiste des produits, développement de produits, faisabilité, appels d'offres, ventes, commercial