Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Finance Office (H/F)
Permanent contract (M/F)
We are looking for a competent and proactive individual with an appetite to learn and grow within our Finance department.
- Issue invoices for a various range of products/services
- Review payments received and monitor accounts receivables evolution
- Ensure prompt and qualitative feedback on daily requests from clients: services, invoicing principles, payments, etc.
- Perform and document checks to ensure accuracy of the turnover and full record
- Assist with coordination and processes documentation on transversal projects
- Contribute to KPIs analysis and improvement to enhance existing business/financial reporting
- Contribute to revenue management: planning, forecast and budget preparation/monitoring
- Participate actively to ongoing efforts on process and client experience optimization
- Degree in Finance with a good knowledge in accounting
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Highly motivated and flexible team player committed to deliver results within short deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and able to work under pressure
- Ability to research, analyse and present information in a clear and efficient manner
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Advanced MS Excel skills is a plus
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).