Derivatives Specialist (m/f)
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of first-class quality services are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Responsibility for all topics related to Derivatives Business such as: ETD / OTC on Precious Metals / Forwards and Swaps on currencies and non-physical Precious Metals / Booking of Executions, Assignments and Expirations as well as Reconciliation
- First point of contact in all topics linked to Derivatives business for our broker, custodian, Relationship Manager and Markets department
- Reconciliation of holdings
- Experience of at least three years in handling with Derivative business from a back office point of view
- Fluent English (German, Spanish, French, or Dutch is considered as added value)
- Know how in T24 would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Inter Banking Business is an added value
- MS Office knowledge is appreciated
- Friendly and open-minded attitude
- Team player
- Structured and self-reliant working
Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg.