Corporate Actions and
Income Collection Specialist (m/f)
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of first-class quality services are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Responsible for all topics related to Corporate Actions, Incomes and Redemptions
- First point of contact in all topics linked to Corporate Actions, Incomes and Redemptions
- Collection information from custodian
- Prepare Relationship Manager and client information
- Collect client advises
- Sent client instructions to custodian
- Reconciliation of respective internal accounts
- Experience of at least three years in handling with Corporate Actions / Income / Redemptions
- Fluent English (German, Spanish, French, Dutch are considered as added value)
- Know how in T24 would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Settlement is an added value
- MS Office knowledge is appreciated
- Friendly and open-minded attitude
- Team player
- Structured and self-reliant working
Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg.
Please DO NOT APPLY via Monster.lu. For the positionCorporate Actions and Income Collection Specialist (m/f)please APPLY via ourexternal job board.