Super Dry is the world's leading supplier of desiccants and moisture damage prevention solutions. Our products are widely used by virtually all the world's main industries during ocean transport.
Super Dry is a globally positioned SME with 4 factories and a network of over 40 offices and distributors worldwide.
Super Dry desiccant products are a safe and effective moisture prevention solution. Operating our own R&D center, we develop products to market needs and ensure the high quality standards our customers expect from us.
For more information, please visit us on the internet: www.superdryers.com
In order to facilitate our market expansion we are inviting candidates to join us. This is an opportunity for an energetic professional who wants to take an active role to develop the local markets.
Area Sales Manager – France
About the role and responsibilities:
- Drive sales to support our growth strategy.
- Identify new customers and develop existing accounts.
- Target global and local businesses from all import & export related industries.
- Support corporate Key Account Customers.
- Identify market developments and customer demands.
- Provide business solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Set up guidelines and implement processes to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Member of the European sales team. Report to the Sales Director Europe.
Frequent travel within France is required. Travels to Italy and Spain may be required.
- Degree holder or above with minimum 6 years’ work experience in sales, logistics or supply chain management.
- Ideally with business development experience for the automotive, electronics, consumer, retail or fashion industry.
- Sales focused and result driven.
- Self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, who enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
- Mature personality with impeccable manners.
- Competent in standard software applications, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Native French speaker or someone with excellent skills in written and spoken French. Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must. Additional languages like Italian, Spanish or Putonghua, are welcome.
We provide an attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please specify the applied position on the application letter in English and send it along with your full resume and expected salary to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
If you do not hear from us within eight weeks from your application date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
“Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only”